Communities Against a Radioactive Environment
Dear Tri-Valley CAREs supporter,
Today is Giving Tuesday. We are grateful and excited to announce that our Board of Directors has offered to match your donation to Tri-Valley CAREs right now, dollar for dollar, up to $14,500!
Our Board is all-volunteer. They are reaching down deep to make this offer.
This is a “challenge match” and we must reach our $14,500 goal this holiday season. We say, hooray! We love a challenge!
May we count on your generous gift today, on Giving Tuesday?
We have a secure online donation portal through Network for Good. Tri-Valley CAREs is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
To Donate Using Network for Good:
Click here to read more about our current fundraising campaign.
Other Ways to Donate to Tri-Valley CAREs
- Send us a check. Our address is 2582 Old First St., Livermore Ca 94550
- Call our office to make a donation by credit card over the phone: (925) 443-7148
- Make a gift of stock. Donating stock can bring you significant tax benefits. We have an E-trade account and can process your donation simply and quickly.
- Make a bequest and inlcude Tri-Valley CAREs in your will. Nuclear weapons leave a lasting toxic legacy in our community. Will you leave a positive legacy?
- Donate Your Unwanted Car to Tri-Valley CAREs. Cars4Causes provides this service. You get a tax deduction and we get most of the proceeds with no extra work on our part. It is a win-win.
Together, we have achieved remarkable successes this year. With your partnership, we held the line against the nuclear weapons designers, we organized inspiring disarmament actions at the gates of the Livermore Lab on the 71st anniversary of the U.S. atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Japan, we launched fresh initiatives to clean up pollution caused by nuclear weapons development at Livermore Lab's Site 300 and at other nuclear sites across the nation and we mentored young people to speak truth to power in the halls of Congress and through our Youth Video Contest.
Next year, even in this difficult time, we will redouble our efforts. Are you in?