Click here to download this document as a pdf.
- Janis Kate Turner, President, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1985. Represents Tri-Valley CAREs in Dept. of Energy/EPA Superfund cleanup proceedings involving Livermore Lab. Current substitute teacher. Retired Livermore public school teacher.
- Mary Perner, Vice President, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2004. Liaison to Livermore City Council; Livermore political clubs and social organizations. Retired learning center director.
- Stephanie Ericson, Treasurer, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1990. Liaison to Dublin City Council; IBEW Hall, and Tri-Valley events. Retired journalist.
- Gail Reiger, Secretary, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Currently working for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Liaison to Tracy and Central Valley City Councils, community groups and events.
- Nick Chan, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2010. Immigration attorney in private practice. Liaison to young professional organizations and South Bay attorneys.
- Elena Dorabji, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2001. Political science instructor at Santa Clara University, San Jose State, and De Anza College. On statewide bargaining team, CSU and CA Faculty Association. Liaison to South Bay communities, academic institutions and women’s groups.
- Verica Elliott, Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2015. Former college instructor establishing Tracy youth civic and political engagement consultancy. Liaison to Friends of the Library, Sow a Seed, Delta College, Tracy High Schools and Tracy City Council.
- Alison Forrest, Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Currently working in Third Party Admin. Liaison to college students, youth, and East Bay organizations.
- Marylia Kelley, co-founder and member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1983.Serves as the group’s Executive Director 1985-present. Background in management and journalism.
- Eric Luna, Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2016. Information Technology and outreach consultant to Tri-Valley CAREs. Liaison to San Joaquin County Green Party, Latino community and youth groups.
- Jene McCovey, Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Yurok tribal member and adviser to the Yurok Natural Resources and Social Services Committees. Currently employed at CSU Humboldt in environment department. Liaison to environmental and Native American networks.
- Loulena Miles, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1995. Former Staff Attorney for Tri-Valley CAREs, 2000-2008. Assists Tri-Valley CAREs with community publications; liaison to East Bay groups and environmental attorneys. Currently estate planning lawyer at Miles & Torres Associates.
- Alison Forrest, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Currently working in Third Party Administration. Liaison to college students, youth, and East Bay organizations.
- Diana Milligan. Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2015. Participates in Tri-Valley CAREs strategic planning. Former social worker and background in political activism and social work with nonprofits.
- Chelsea Page. Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2004; coordinates monthly peace vigils at Livermore Lab. Liaison to faith-based communities. Completed PhD and currently a minister-in-training.
Sheep Ranch, CA
- Pamela Richard. Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2005. Liaison to Native American Communities. Manages Tri-Valley CAREs’ volunteer neighborhood outreach activities. Currently a respite employee for disabled children.