Click here to download this document as a pdf.
- Janis Kate Turner, President, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1985. Represents Tri-Valley CAREs in Dept. of Energy/EPA Superfund cleanup proceedings involving Livermore Lab. Current substitute teacher. Retired Livermore public school teacher.
- Mary Perner, Vice President, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2004. Liaison to Livermore City Council; Livermore political clubs and social organizations. Retired learning center director.
- Stephanie Ericson, Treasurer, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1990. Liaison to Dublin City Council; IBEW Hall, and Tri-Valley events. Retired journalist.
- Gail Reiger, Secretary, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Currently working for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Liaison to Tracy and Central Valley City Councils, community groups and events.
- Marylia Kelley, co-founder and member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1983.Serves as the group’s Executive Director 1985-present. Background in management and journalism.
- Eric Luna, Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2016. Information Technology and outreach consultant to Tri-Valley CAREs. Liaison to San Joaquin County Green Party, Latino community and youth groups.
- Jene McCovey, Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Yurok tribal member and adviser to the Yurok Natural Resources and Social Services Committees. Currently employed at CSU Humboldt in environment department. Liaison to environmental and Native American networks.
- Diana Milligan. Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2015. Participates in Tri-Valley CAREs strategic planning. Former social worker and background in political activism and social work with nonprofits.
- Gustavo Nystrom, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1985, served with TVC on the Community Work Group to oversee Superfund cleanup at Livermore Lab. PhD in engineering, specializing in applied mechanics and risk(retired). Liason to Pax Christi, where he is NorCal outreach coordinator.
- Inga Olson, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2000. Retired State of California Senior Policy Analyst. Former Program Director at Tri-Valley CAREs. Liason to state offices and Sacramento-area puplic interest organizations.
- Chelsea Page. Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2004; coordinates monthly peace vigils at Livermore Lab. Liaison to faith-based communities. Completed PhD and currently a minister-in-training.
Sheep Ranch, CA
- Pamela Richard. Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2005. Liaison to Native American Communities. Manages Tri-Valley CAREs’ volunteer neighborhood outreach activities. Currently a respite employee for disabled children.